Welcome to another amazing show! Today we’re talking to SHEro Yasmin Boland, a popular astrologer whose wisdom and insights are read by millions of people weekly in newspapers, magazines, and online.
Yasmin is the author of several books, including her latest, released on July 5: Moonology.
Yasmin is here to share her expertise about how to work with the lunar cycles to bring MORE MAGIC to your life. Come along to learn more!
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How Yasmin’s work looks at the symbolic meanings of the moon and its phases
- How her goal is to teach people to live in accordance with lunar cycles
- Two halves of the cycle—Waxing and Waning: What does each mean?
- What it means to live “with” or “against” the lunar cycles
- How Yasmin’s birth destined her to work in moonology
- How she cultivated her interest in moonology and astrology
- New Moon Wishes and Full Moon Forgiveness: Life-changing!
- How moonology can help you RECALIBRATE!
- Moonology: a blend of MAGIC and PRACTICALITY
Top Tips to from Yasmin:
- Notice your feelings around the full moon
- Notice how your beliefs affect your life
- Make your moonology practices FUN
“If you always do what you’ve always done, then you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
Favourite Fictional Character:
Rebecca Ryan from the movie American Dreamer
About Yasmin Boland
Yasmin Boland is read by millions of people each week, via her columns in newspapers and magazines around the world, as well as on the web.
She is the author of several books, her latest being Moonology, released with Hay House on July 5.
Connect With Yasmin Boland:
Interview Links And Resources: