Welcome! Today’s Super SHERO is actually two! I’m delighted to be talking to Laura Knowles and Claire Snowdon-Darling. They both left successful but stressful careers to set up their business. They specialise in women’s physical and emotional health through holistic healing.
They are experts in alternative health and women’s transformation and have dedicated themselves to supporting women to rise up and claim their empowerment.
Join me for an inspiring conversation with Laura and Claire!
In this episode, Laura and Claire share how:
- Claire experienced depression and fatigue after the birth of her daughter in 2004. She figured out part of her problem was the hatred she felt for her career.
- Laura lived in London in her early 20’s with a high-powered job, but experienced crippling panic attacks, low self-esteem, and psoriasis.
- Both women felt unfulfilled and knew that something HAD to change.
- Claire says she realised that, “This isn’t how I wanted my life to be.”
- Laura says, “None of this is serving me anymore,” so she hit the restart button to change it all.
- Both women were excited but scared to take on their own business, but they both realise it was the change in themselves and their emotional state that made ALL the difference.
- After a bumpy beginning, both received support and encouragement from their families and friends.
- “There are difficulties in business, but you can achieve your greatest dreams. That’s the beauty of it.”
- They realise their “clinic business model” is flawed and inconsistent, but seeing women’s lives changing is the ultimate reward for what they do.
- What keeps them going is the “fire burning in our belly.”
- They are passionate about helping women heal from the physical and emotional pain.
"It took courage to break out of what others expect and be what they were meant to be."
(Laura) “I’m having such a good time with dinner.”
(Claire) “It’s all good.”
Beatrice and Ermintrude
About Laura and Claire:
Claire Snowdon-Darling and Laura Knowles are experts in Alternative Health and Women’s Transformation.
They are catalysts for change and their deep passion - the #emotionhealthconnection has supported hundreds of women rise up and reclaim their lives and become empowered to be truly themselves, creating happier marriages, healthy bodies, fulfilling work and more authentic connections with their loved ones and with themselves.
Claire and Laura work in a totally unique way, combining their unmatched experience of working with Alternative Health techniques, using proven protocols to really ensure you get to the root cause of your symptoms, combined with emotional transformation techniques that provide you with the tools to move forward and step into your full potential. This is combined with lifestyle and nutritional recommendations, leaving no stone unturned to ensure positive change is achieved. These skills create a framework for complete and holistic transformation where you are supported every step of the way to achieve the life you have always dreamed of.
Our mission at Balanced Wellness is to be the chosen destination for IBS and hormone imbalances and the emotions connected with them, synonymous with professionalism and progressive alternative health.
Connect with Laura and Claire:
Interview Links And Resources: